2.15.2012

Rejuvenated Results (a different way)

I want to share with everyone
my results.
these were life changing.
It was not easy.
it took dedication.
There's still more to come.
the greatest part.....
ITS ONLY BEEN ONE MONTH
.
____________________________


Here is what I did:
          ① Cut out all Meats
     ② Cut out Dairy
       ③ Cut out Gluten
④ More Fruit
    ⑤ More Veggies
 ⑥ More water
-essentially vegan, gluten/sugar free-

Here is how I felt before:
            ① Headaches
          ② Gas/Acid
       ③ Hunger
          ④ Insomnia
                        ⑤ Trouble waking up
     ⑥ Mucus
                  ⑦ Lack of energy
____________________________

Here's How I feel now...

i have never felt this good. I wake up
at 8:00. No coffee, no get me up.
I stay up until 10:30 every night
there is no afternoon drop.

Hunger? YA RIGHT. im never hungry
Im full. Im satisfied. 

that means, NO HEADACHE.
let me say it again...
I cannot remember the last time 
I HAD A HEADACHE.
its amazing. 

If anyone knows me... I have always
had gas...
NOPE. no more painful gas in my stomach.

Energy level is over the top...

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY:
 I have never felt this good in my life,
my head is clear because I am not
looking for the next thing to put in 
my mouth, I am not reaching for
advil when my head starts to hurt.
I FEEL REALLY GOOD.

-I want everyone to feel as good as i do
so this is why i share my journey-

____________________________

The Realities
 If you eat good 95% of the time
the other 5 % will not matter.
(example: on saturday nights
we eat whatever we want for dinner)

Its really hard to eat veggies 
everyday, but its doable.
(example: we eat 1/2- 1lb of carrots
a day for our liver, and we eat apples
before every meal to help metabolism)

Vegan isn't something that anyone
can jump into, everybody needs
certain kinds of foods.

____________________________

I didn't do this to lose weight
but i lost weight
I did this to be healthy
and i feel great
.

Everyone needs to do their
research before choosing
lifestyles
.

These aren't "diets"
This is a mindset.















No comments:

Post a Comment